Property conveyancing has been part of JFM Lawyers’ work since our inception over 20 years ago. Our dedicated conveyancing section is backed by John’s experience and knowledge, and we are always ready to answer any questions you may have. We also keep you informed every step of the way to make sure your transaction as stress-free as possible.
Why come to us?
- Only solicitors handle your transaction, and can provide you with legal advice, whereas a conveyancer can’t.
- Our solicitors carry professional indemnity insurance to protect you when we give you legal advice.
- You consult face to face with the solicitor handling your matter, or contact us by phone or email – whatever suits you.
- We can advise you about possible problems with your contract and make suitable recommendations if the sale does not go according to plan.
- If necessary, we liaise with others such as your bank or accountant.
- You can be assured that you get the best possible advice and service that suits your personal circumstances.
Moreover we have very competitive rates. Why go elsewhere?
Set yourself on the path to successful transactions:
Do you have questions about the progress of your property conveyancing, contracts, stamp duty or other fees? Call us at JFM Property Law on 02 9331 0266 or email your queries to us at .